Teen DBT Skills Group
8-Week Group March 22nd – May 10th for Ages 13 – 18
Wednesdays 5:30pm – 7pm at Claibourne Counseling
10613 N Hayden Rd, Suite J-100 | Scottsdale, AZ 85260
$400 for All 8 Sessions!! Call or Text to Sign Up 480-485-8824
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is an evidence-based method that teaches healthy coping skills for people who want to better manage their emotions, thoughts, behaviors, and experiences to improve overall connection to self and others!
DBT skills are excellent to use when encountering common issues such as…
- Handling Big Emotions
- Managing Expectations
- Relationship Challenges
- Attention Span & Focus Struggles
- Managing Boundaries & Confidence
- Drug or Alcohol Abuse
- Disordered Eating Habits
- Ideas of Self-Harm or Suicide
- Feelings of Anxiety or Depression
- Coping with Rejection, Pressure, Etc.
DBT Skills Training focuses on the following areas…
Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Emotional Regulation, & Distress Tolerance
- Increasing self-awareness
- Increasing problem-solving skills
- Maintaining satisfying relationships with others
- Understanding, managing, and regulating emotions
- Tolerating distress without making problems worse
There is no glory in the struggle.
Together, we will work to rediscover strengths, learn how to move through hurdles, and start redefining what happiness looks like!
You don’t have to worry about what’s next – that’s our job.
Just know that you are not ALONE and there is no greater time than NOW.
Call or text (480) 485-8824 to register for the March Teen DBT Group!